The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wilma's Wednesday Words of Wisdom



"Sometimes you just need a little me time"

This goes mostly for those of you in multi-pet homes. But even you only dogs out there can benefit from this wisdom. Don't be afraid to be alone. Sometimes you just need a little time to reflect...






Dream...







Contemplate...







Don't get me wrong, being part of a pack certainly has it's perks. But it is important to be able to hang with yourself, look within, and be content.

That's why, even when everyone is home, and together in the same room, I like to find a quiet spot and chill. This also makes you more desirable. Whenever I do it, everyone starts calling my name, and wondering where I am. Then I wait, sit, listen, for the perfect time to make my grand entrance.

Try it sometime, let me know how you make out.

By the way, note to Mom...
This weeks advise does not apply to you. Please hurry up and finish working your 4 double shifts. I have work for you to do!

9 comments:

  1. I believe my Peyton has been talking to you - he does this all the time. This is how he gets extra attention ... I'm on to him now - but I think I'll keep our little secret! Pug Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just did this. I was in the bedroom and mom had to come find me. You are so wise Wilma!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Wilma you are a thinker, BOL. Maybe that is why you have those adorable wrinkles on your forehead
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said as usual Willy D. Mom KNOWS I am up to something if I am too quiet, but I do enjoy a good nap alone. That is why I love sock monkey bed..room for 1 pup only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, Wilma, you have given us sage advice. Namaste.

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear wilma,
    you are soooooo wise!

    i am going to have to try this!

    i just have one question...
    how do you find the will power to chill?

    i am either running, talking, eating, playing or snoring.

    i think once i get to snoring... i am too pooped to play!

    i need your help!

    tee hee
    archie the kid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilma, we are just not at your level yet. If we sneak off, it's to poop. Mom does come looking for us, armed with a paper towel. One day, maybe we'll just sneak off to ponder life. But we'll probably still be trying to hide our poop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Archie,

    Your skills will increase with time. Enjoy all that energy while you have it!

    Oh you Southern Belles crack me up! I don't bother trying to hide it. Once I pooped right in front of my Grammy while looking her square in the eye!
    Sluggo has been known to "hide" the evidence, and we all know that Brigitte snacks at every opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wilma
    I feel like you do.. I am always contemplating something. I disppear and no one can find me....
    until one of the moms say... "Where is Tweedles"
    then I come running and get right in their face saying,,, "here i am,,, do you see me"?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails