Hi friends! Sorry for the absence. But I have actually been ruminating over how I want to celebrate my Birthday. Here we are, almost through the first week of March. My Birthday month. Yup, that's right, I celebrate all month. Are you really surprised? I'll be turning eleven on the 25th.
I really want to, stuff my doghouse with items for rescue. When I heard about the 32 pugs rescued in Oklahoma , I knew exactly which rescue. Please click on the above link if you have not heard this story. I will warn you that the video shows some pretty sick pugs, so if you don't want to see that, don't click.
How can we help? Here's my plan-
The folks at Homeward Bound Pug Rescue and Adoption of Oklahoma need help financially to provide care for the pugs they took in, but they also need a lot of other things. They have an Amazon wish list..
My challenge is for you go to the wish list and purchase something for the rescue, and then send a pic of it to my Mom. She will post the pics. We will then place a fleece blanket, or lambie in my doghouse for each person who makes a donation.
Hopefully by my birthday, we will have stuffed my doghouse full of items for the rescue. We will ship those items to Oklahoma with props to all my blogville friends. We will then have a drawing for all the folks who sent a pic of their donation. The winner will receive a special prize to be announced.
Please feel free to share about this challenge on your blogs. Go ahead and grab my badge as well if you like. I know many of you may have already sent something to the rescue. If you send me a picture I will include you in the challenge. Let's pull together and make a difference for these guys. Stuff that doghouse! It will make this my best birthday yet!
1. Visit the wish list.
2. Make a purchase, or a donation.
3. Send a picture or a link to what you chose. (the items go directly to the rescue, you can just send me the info/link or photo)
4. We will post a pic of your donation, with your name and/or link back to your blog if you have one.
5. For every individual that makes a donation we will place something into the doghouse.
6. At the end of the month we'll have a drawing, for a special gift to one of the contributors.