The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pupdate on the New Guys



Maggie and Zoro have been here a week. So far, they are doing pretty good. I mean, after the whirlwind tour of Penny P, we were pretty much ready for anything! 

We've never had a pair of guests here at the Pug Rest Inn, so that part is definitely new. These two are definitely down with each other. I mean, they like to pal around with us too, especially Zoro. He tends to like to make his way around and lay with each of us for a little while every day. 

Me and Zoro

Sluggo and Zoro

Brigitte and Zoro

Maggie and Zoro 


Even Maggie is a good snuggler.


These are quality traits to possess, especially as the days are getting cooler. So for that, I will keep them around!

Overall, they have been pretty well behaved for house guests. We are all getting to know each other. One thing I learned this week, is that when a pair comes in, it is probably best not to start in on them, as they tend to have one another's backs. So that point has been dually noted, especially by Brigitte, if you know what I mean.

Today was a fun day. We all got in the car and went down to the beach. Mom and Dad said we are taking a big ride tomorrow, and they wanted to take a test run with all five of us before they had to take us in front of seasoned pug wranglers.


We were pretty good. Don't tell them, but we are lulling them into a false sense of security. We reserve the right to go totally hog wild tomorrow if we fee the need, just to clarify.

It was a great day at the beach, and if I am being honest, we are all pooped out. So we will have to rest well tonight to make sure we have plenty of energy for tomorrows festivities. I wonder where they are taking us?


Maggie and Zoro checking out the CT beaches.


Brigitte and I, the old salts that we are were talking to the local fishermen.

It looks like where ever we are going tomorrow it will be blog worthy, so hopefully mom will continue the trend of helping me get the word of all of my adventures out to my peeps. I know you have been missing me.

11 comments:

  1. It seems like you've got a full house of cuties there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your house guests have settled in well. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that everyone is getting along so well!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus, Ellie & Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet all those cute little puggy faces can do a lot of snooring!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it is so good to see all of you!!!! Looks like you are enjoying life, The beach looks lovely - did you dip your paws in?

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it is working out just finnnne.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a CLAN! Always good to hear from/about Wilma and family and I'm looking forward to hearing about tomorrow's adventure!

    Love,
    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pug-snuggling photos. Makes me wish we'd get a pug visitor here. Although I don't know if I could share my three beds. :)

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two new guys that came into the family are both so cute. We are happy that they are getting all along together. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails