The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Now, I Will Tell You of My Trip of a Lifetime






I can't even believe that you have had to wait almost a month to hear of my most wonderful adventure to the Midwest. I hope you feel it was worth the wait, because we had one hell of a time!
This post will be heavy on the pictures, as there were many. Some will be omitted, because....well let's just say some things that happened in Indy, must stay in Indy. This post may have to be brought to you in installments, because there just may be too much awesomeness for one post. Whatever happens, let's get started, shall we?




We started out early one morning on a very long journey. That night, we ended up somewhere in Ohio. From what I could see, there wasn't much happening in this place that would require the attendance of a celebrity such as myself. I was not impressed, and quite frankly a little irked.




Then I was informed that this was merely a layover. A place to rest until we could set out fresh in the morning for our final destination. So, we hunkered down for the night.




With a fresh perspective and full bellies, we set off the next morning. This time when we stopped, I was much happier with our accommodations. In fact, I even took off down the hall to ensure the whole place was up to my standards.




There was a gorgeous pug in the room next door, and she just kept looking at me with such adoration. Clearly, she had excellent taste.




Once we settled in, I found out that not only was there a cutie next door, but there was a whole slew if my blogging friends!!!! For real!! In the fur!
Gen, Foo and their Mom were right up the hall! Winston Wilbur's Mom was there! Mochi, Macho and Marshmallow and their humans too! Plus Lulu and her Mom! If that weren't enough, I heard other additional pugs were all in the process of gathering for what would be the pugsluttiest of all parties!

We were invited to a gathering over at The Pug Posse's house that evening, but we were rather road weary, and I wanted to make sure I was my best selfed up self the following day for all of the festivities. So, we hung out at the hotel with Gen, Foo, Lulu and their peeps.

Lulu is a bit shy. She enjoyed getting to know everyone from her Moms shoulder.





Foo is a real cool chick. She liked be up on the furniture. The following night, which will have to have it's own post, she kept stealing Dad's seat. So funny! I knew i would love Gen. She's a real ballbuster, much like myself. Here she is hanging on the sofa.





Now Foo. That old gal has got to be one of the quirkiest girls I know. She had a lot to say, but her little voice was barely there. Didn't stop her from schooling us in a few things though!





I knew we were in for some good times, and I couldn't wait for the following day, when I would get to meet even more of my pals! For now, I will conclude this installment of my trip of a lifetime. Here's a little taste. Gotta always leave 'em wanting more!




Stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. We can't wait to here more!!! Sounds like such a pawsome time!!

    pughugs,
    Bailey,Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-wee, you've been busy! Can't wait to see MORE!!!! We're so glad you had enough energy to hangout in NJ & NYC too :)

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I'm waiting here wondering about the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wilma my soul sista's Whitney, Zoe and Liberty were there also.....thats great that you got to meet them!!!! Cool!
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have been doing some serious traveling! That other pug was a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Foo was AWESOME! And Pug Slut Fest 2012 rocked-I can wait to do it again (heh) next year & be even sluttier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilma
    Mom saw on the news that CT is going to get nailed by this storm! We hope you stay safe and sound and don't lose power for days and days.

    ROxy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails