The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spooky Sunflower Halloween Party

Welcome, come on in and have some punch



I have run out for some last minute supplies, but make your self at home.
There is plenty going on.
I'll be back later and there will be more fun to be had. So check back early and often.
I have confirmed that the party will last until at least tomorrow night!
Wooooooooooo................

The big day has arrived. We have guests from all over the blogosphere

                        Tweedles is here.Is she not the sweetest little pumpkin you've ever seen?

Klaus and Natty came too!

ET Natty

                                                                King Tuttenklaus

Salinger the Poop Factory
(he will be changing out of his costume later to do his fabulous DJing for us woot woot!)



Our girl Punkin Pearl is here

It's Kitty the Shark and Coco the Inmate


Spongy and Licky the Butterfly and Unicorn



Here are the Slimmer clowns in their Clown car!




Sluggo got lucky bobbing for bones, hmmm....
Seems like Tuni the camel should have no trouble grabbing one for herself!

Haunted hayrides for everyone

With King Tutenklaus at the wheel, you can see Tuni the camel, her sister Sequoia the meatball chef ,Toby the clown, Winston the bulldozer, Kitty the shark, Tweedles in a pumpkin, Minnie the flower, Natty ET, Lincoln the bee, On top, Salinger the poop factory.


Some of us have done some trick or treating.
From the left
Spongy the unicorn, Winston, Ruthie, Lulu the ghost,Salinger, Duke as Brutus, Murphy as Caesar, Moi, Haily, Sluggo and Kitty.

Don't forget,we will be having spooky story time later, and DJ Salinger Salisbury Steakbutts will be in the house. Get ready to shake your bones!


I am back from the store, and it looks like the music and dancing has begun

There's DJ Salisbury Steakbutt at the turn tables
Let's boogie!!!


Scary Story Circle

One upon a time, there was a family of pugs. They were a very happy family.There was plenty of treats to go around. Soft fluffy beds abound,  a full kibble bowl at the ready. Life was good.
Then one dark and gloomy night, the eldest sister got up for a midnight snack. She crept down the stairs to the kitchen, it was rainy and there was crashes of thunder and lightening right outside the window.

 She would never admit it, but she did feel a little creeped out. She would not let some stormy weather and creaking stairs keep her from filling her belly. So she tiptoed over to the treat bowl, got up on her hind legs (Mom did not realize she had grown so tall that she could reach the counter) She went to reach into the treat bowl when suddenly....CRASH!!!!! There was a  loud noise coming from the living room. She ran in to investigate, to find that the picture of her Great Great Great Grandfather had fallen off the wall.


That frightened the big sister pug. Then as she was running up the stairs, she encountered this...


Well, that little pug ran as fast as she could, stopped and grabbed the treat jar, and never stopped running all night long!!


Oh yeah, that's right, Sunflower Sisters in the hizouse!! Put your hands in the air like you just don't care.

Looks like those Elgin girls, Pearl and Brigitte have got their eyes on Yoda and Brutus, er, I mean that vampire and werewolf!

20 comments:

  1. OOooooooOOOh, dis sure is a funs pawty! Everypuggy has great costumes! Tuni woons, is u SURE you's not a camel? We wants some punch and a ride in da slimmer puggums clown car! Beep beep!

    ET & King Tutenklaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot! Wish I had remembered to send my picture in! :) hehe

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lala and I are running a tad bit late!!!!!! I was planning on riding the electric broom over there, but I cant find the charger!!! We are on our way!!!!

    Booo's & treats!!! XOXO
    Hailey and Lala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohoooo Wilma! I am having the best time! Gotta go, it's my turn to bob for an apple!!!
    -Punkin' Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you sunflower sisters know how to party!!! Not sure old Pip can keep up!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sista's are hysterical Love the costumes and trick or treaters..BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dog, that was the scariest story! Somebody hold meeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We brought some marshmallows and graham crackers! Are we too late?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best halloween party of my life! What fun looking at everyones costumes, and meeting news faces.
    So much to do, and I was so afraid when you told the Scary Scary Story! Your so right about all our bones shaking (your words) tee hee hee. (TEETH TOO)
    Do you know how much you made us smile? LOTS!
    So much work to make this fun for us.
    I wonder where that little pug ran off to with that treat jar! I think I will try to find him,, that is if I don't get scared.
    Thank you for inviting me
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! What a great party! We love all the costume and adorables faces!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everybody!!! So glad you coulld make it!
    Hey Minnie Moo, dod I see Lincoln buzzing around here somewhere
    Haily and Lala, so glad you made it!
    Hey there inspector Pip, looks like you are doing all right out there to me!
    Hey Pearly, I heard you and Brigitte were changing into your disco dresses to get your boogie on!
    Tallulah and Petunia, you are not too late. Sal will be spinning tunes again shortley so we can dance into the night!
    Hi Tweedles, I am so glad you are having fun. I love hosting these events. I just love to see everyone having a great time.

    It's far from over folks, so pace yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wilma thanks for hosting this fab party. Luv all the costumes. Everyone is so into it. Oh Oh Oh I got spooked by the story! Don't turn off any lights! Good times Good times. Oh gotta run and find my Tuni the camel...... Salinger is going spin our song soon and we gots to hit the dance floors.


    WInston the bulldozer

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great time we are having!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehe! I love my disco dress! Brig and I are tearing up the dance floor!!! She is one sassy lady!

    Thanks for hosting this big bash, Wilma!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Wilma we love our costumes you picked out for us!!!!! BOL. We are having such a great time. Thanks for putting on the show!

    Hugs,
    Tuni and Sequoia

    ReplyDelete
  16. WooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    What a great Party!!!
    We are having a great Time, thank you for inviting us
    Happy Halloween!!!
    Boooooo-ches
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell us another scary story!!
    Tell us!
    Tell us !!
    please,,,,, I love SCARY stuff
    xoxoxo
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Costumes!! Love the Scary Story!! Excellent Party Post!
    Happy Halloween,
    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOOOT! TURN IT AROUND GIRLS!!!!

    Could someone bring me a Cosmo up to the DJ stand? I'm pawsitively PARCHED up here!

    Love,
    DJ Salisbury Steakbutts

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHOA, was that a scary story!!!

    I don't know if I'll be able tuh git MY middle o' the night treat!!!

    Well....I think I can manage.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails