The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Monday, May 23, 2011

What the Heck is Going on?


See this fence behind me?








It wasn't there yesterday, and I did not authorize it!







That patch of green stuff over my left shoulder, is my pooping fields. What now?








Apparently, the parents planted grass where the failed attempt at a garden was last year. Thanks to Uncle Chucklef***. There is an over abundance of woodchucks in our neighborhood, and planting a vegetable garden gave way to this monstrosity behind me.


Mom claims there will be lots of lush, green grass for me to receive my belly rubs on. I'll believe it when I see it.






So, in protest of us being locked out of our own yard. We pooped and peed right on the path to the garden shed. That'll teach 'em.

In news that didn't suck, we went to a party at Grammy and Grampy's this weekend. That means we wore our party dresses.













Hope you all have a great Monday!

13 comments:

  1. Hope they don't expect you to hold it in til the grass grows! You look beautiful in our pawrty dresses
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an outrage! I personally would pee and poop in the house if I were you. That will show your peeps who's boss!

    I love your party dresses. Momma bought me a new dress yesterday but like the saying goes - all dressed up with no place to go. Maybe a party invite will arrive in the mail soon. If not, than I will save the dress until the next Sunflower party!

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tiffy! I could have sworn that's what you were going to tell us. Don't they know we have our favorite bathroom spots in the yard?
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. You girls look adorable in those pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice party dresses and the parentals totally deserved you pooping on the garden path, how dare they take your spot away?!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your party dresses! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dresses! I bet the fence was a big surprise. Hope the grass grows fast.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a rip off! But grass is better than mud, we guess.
    BTW, your CSN gift cert purchased a monkey rope toy and a backseat hammock/seat cover as raffle prizes for Pugapalooza. We raised almost $400 total!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wilma, honey.....why can't they just let y'all do yer thing on the grass seed? THAT'LL make it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can your favorite potty place be banished!'
    Not fair!
    I do love your party dress,,,,
    I think its time to dance
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey at least they gave up on the garden. Ours have expended and they are serious about us not playing in them. We love the green grass, especially when Dad cuts it. However, the gardens are useless land we can't play on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fences suck! But party dresses don't. You guys looks fab!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHAT NO GRASS??! truly an outrage. you show 'em, wilma!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well i guess you will have to go in the dirt or maybe the house

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails