Hi people! Hope you are well. I am very honored to have received an award from my good friends Yoda, Brutus and Ellie, over at The Pugs Strike Back. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I'll tell you someone else who also appreciates it. My Dad!
When I told him about the award, and what Leibster means in German (dearest). He said he knew already. I guess he has some kind of German heritage. Grammy says its Hungarian, and she should know, but Dad likes to call me his little Liebshen. That coupled with the fact that he has a desk name plate that says The Kaiser leads me to believe he is confused about his heritage.
Either way, The award is meant to be given to blogs you favor who have 200 or less followers. As with many of these awards there are some guidelines. They are pretty simple, and go as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on my blog. Check.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave me the award. Check
3. Pick my five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. Check.
4. Hope the blogs I've awarded share it! Hoping!
Here are the blogs I've chosen. It wasn't easy to narrow it down. I hope you stop by and say hi. Tell em Vilma sent you mien liebchens!
1 . Life on the Smushie Ranch. Our friends Stella, Gunther, Macaroni and now Mucho are back, and we couldn't be happier!
2. The Urban Hounds these guys are way cool! If you don't know them, you should.
3. Our Forest Haven we love this blog. Norman the chihuahua, and Douglas the pug live on a farm up North with a bunch a really neat animals. Mom and Dad say they live the life we are too wimpy to live.
4. Say it Ain't So. We love this blog. Rae is so cute, she loves vintage, kitchen, estate sals and Goodwill. Mom wishes she could go shopping with her. She also has two cute pugs, and a cute husband.
5. The Scarlet Sutras. Sri Scarlet Swami Doggiji has the best outlook on life. She is everything I imagined my Wednesday words of wisdom could be.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad