The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pretty in Pink?





Hi folks, it's Sluggo here. Do I look happy? No? Well, tha's because I am not.





Mom brought me on my walk today in Brigitte's PINK Buddy Belt!
All the neighborhood dogs were out. I had to act extra tough cuz they were looking at me funny. Mom had me wear it to see how I would do. I am a huge puller, and she want's to be sure it works well for me before dropping big bucks on one for me. It didn't choke me, that's for sure, but I want to pick out the color. I think I might be one of those what do you call them bears. You know the guys that like tower lots of leather and act butch. Black leather studded, that is what I will have.




Oscar is the femme in this relationship. Let him wear the pink!

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Sluggo

11 comments:

  1. Oh Sluggo! You look so fetching in pink!

    Tell mom you need a rainbow leash so people get the message!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, as much as we love pink, we could see how you wouldn't. Our mom should get us one of those kind of harnesses. She's always afraid that one of us will get out of the kind we have now. And they rub us pretty bad if we wear them a long time. Be sure to blog about it if you get a good deal on one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sluggo,, you are being silly...
    i like to see you in pink..... and I agree with Salinger,, a rainbow leash would be perfect
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sluggo, I feel your pain my friend. My mom has been known to dress me in pink bandanas and then there was the nightmare Halloween when she made me wear pink wings ...

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMP! totally not COOL! Pink OMP no way..... your Momma Didn't!!! How could she!!!!!! Fire hydrant Red that is what you needs! PFT not pink. I totally feel for yous buddy.


    WInston wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no Sluggo! Pink is definitely not for Bears. We know that from watching RuPaul's Dragrace. Can your mommy get you a black one with big studs on it?

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is definitely NOT your color! Leather with studs would work for sure.
    Make sure you post the "real" harness.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what they say, real pug boys wear pink!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGawd, bud! Whut the HAIL wuz yer mom thinkin'?!?!

    I din't know you wuz a bear. Soooo....didja ever meet Mike Ditka an' Walter Payton an' all them??

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol sluggo!
    what a great job you did smiling and looking great in your harness for your mom while she shopped for you!
    we are here to tell you that you look fabulous in any color!
    xoxoxo
    a & m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Sluggo, this is an unacceptable injustice!!! I hope you still aren't speaking to your mom. She would totally deserve it.

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails