The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Brief Introduction



Hi, as you see in my profile I am Wilma. I had my Mom create this blog for me tonight, and I told her we should at least make our first post. There will be plenty of time to get to know me in future posts, because I live a very luxurious and exciting life. I thought it would be interesting to note that today for the first time, I heard my Dad telling my Mom that I never cry for anything. You see Brigitte, she needs some help getting around sometimes and she has a need to be at my Moms feet constantly. So if she needs a lift down off the couch, or my Mommy is in the basement, cleaning my laundry, she cries. Then there's the baby, Sluggo. He's always whining about something. To be let into a room containing his lambie (toy) of the moment, to have a stray kibble that's out of his reach retrieved. I don't whine, cry or beg. I don't need to. I demand!! If there's something I want, I will simply command it. I have several different voices I use to get their attention depending on what it is that I want. As it says in my profile, I also use my mind to control my parents. I trained them a long time ago, and simply by staring into their eyes, I convey what I want and they are compelled to provide me with it. It's so much more dignified than begging. I just find it so amusing that they weren't even conscious of it until now. I'm just that good. But you'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Wilma! I couldn't be more excited about keeping up with your adventures in luxury here on the blog. What a capitol idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie Diva, I know you understand the importance of living well and loving it! I will surely have Mom look to your expertise for mastering this blog thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to tell you wilma that was very well written you do seem to know just who you are and that is a triot in my eyes. but i love it cause you are hilafrious.
    love your nana gail

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails