The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting Paid Under the Table





Hi peoples, Brigitte here. I am collaborating with Wilma today to share what we do to help the humans enjoy their meals. Although they say it is pretty hard to enjoy a meal around here with a bunch of pathetic moochers staring them down. Hey look, we aren't the ones who bought a glass dining table.

This post will make a nice companion to our girl Sequoia's methods of extracting treats out of the humans. If you follow these guidelines, there is nothing you won't score.




I also wanted to show you this shot of my ziggy zaggy that Mom took from her perspective of me working Dad for some crumbs. It started when I was about 4 or 5. Do any of you have a permanent wave like mine? We have never seen any one with one like it. I am going to turn it over to Wilma now, observe the master.




"Look at me, you are getting sleepy. When I blink my eyes, you will break me off some of that nice crusty bread."




Yes, that looks good.




"Now, give me the rest!"





Any questions, let us know.

5 comments:

  1. Nice ziggy zaggy! I have never seen anything like it!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Some day soon II will post my mealtime antics. I have some good moves myself.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves the ziggy zaggy. I wish I had one!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ziggyzag!
    Yall have manners when your humans are eating, I on the other hand totally don't...sometimes I will bark and jump on mom's legs. She wont pay attention to me and she won't feed me until I stop. Sometimes when they are eating a special dinner I have to go in my crate and smell the delicious fumes of whatever they are consuming. But I don't beg when my mom is eating snacks on the sofa, I lay down next to her and because I am so good she will give me little morsels of her grub.
    xoxox Percy

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice mind-trick work, pugs! always good to get lessons from masters!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails