Greetings everyone. Last week, I asked you all to tell me what you are thankful for. This week, in honor of Turkey Day, I will share for what I am grateful.
1. I am thankful for for a full kibble bowl, even though it only stays that way for under a minute twice a day.
2. I am thankful for getting treats for doing things I would do anyway. Like coming in after doing my business and sitting down.
3. I am thankful for soft warm places to lay in every room in the house, including on demand laps.
4. I am thankful for discovering whippy, and for being able to sit outside Starbucks and enjoy it.
5. I am thankful for having my kingdom to rule over.
6. I am thankful for my sunny sun.
7. For my wonderful doctors, who love me.
8. Car rides.
9. For my brother and sister, who follow my every command.
10. I am thankful for my Sunflower girlz and for all my other bloggy friends.
I am thankful for my family, Grammy, grumpy, Auntie, Uncles, Nana Gail, and all the other humans who love and understand me. There is more, but one thing I am not thankful for is impeding me from sharing. Mom has to go to work. Meh.
Happy Thanksgiving my friends, may your your bowl be full and may lots of "crumbs" fall from your table.