The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Monday, November 1, 2010

Revelation



Suffice it to say, thanks to the dearly departed Penny the Sexiest Pug ever,  we here at my place are huge fans of the whippy.

Well, let me tell you, that this weekend, the whippy experience was brought to a whole new level.

I know many of you have enjoyed a puppacino with your drivers.You have posted about it, shown pictures, at the drive through, and out in front of the place.

I had no idea how truly freakin' awesome enjoying your cup of whippy out in front of the Starbucks could be!

This joint was created with the likes of me in mind.
Overpriced froofy beverages, internet access, cool tunes and it's chock full of pretense.
Perfect.
I was a star, stopping people in their tracks to love up on me. Telling stories of their own pugs. Yeah, no exaggeration, three people who stopped to admire and take photos of me had pugs of their own.
Hmmmm.....?

"OK, what are you waiting for?"

 "I'm ready."

 "Mmmm, very good"

"Delicious, in fact."




 "Hey! Where you goin' with that?!!"

"Bring it back, now!"

 "Thank you."

 " OK, my turn now."

 "Mmmph, scrumfshush."

" Oh, must get that whippy off my nose"

"There."

"Wait a minute, I'm not finished!" 

 "no, really, not done"

"Hey, I didn't get nearly as much as the girls,no fair!"



So, Sluggo, you can continue to get your secret whippy deals from Mom in the kitchen , that you two think I don't know about.
As for me...
I hear by proclaim Sunday mornings Puppacinos at Starbucks Day.
My public awaits me.

12 comments:

  1. OMG Wilma...you have the best BATSHIT CRAZY look in your eyes diving into that whippy!!!

    Poor Sluggo...he got the shaft!

    Mmmmm...I think I'm overdue for a whippy myself. They're da bomb!!!!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    Pee S. Mom loves Brigitte's ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is in a whippy?!!! We think we need one!!!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of a whippy but willing to try! Starbucks next saturday!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    PeeS: Love the milk mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom doesn't drink coffee (do we really want to give her caffeine?) so I don't get any. But those are great photos. Glad people recognize your greatness.

    Roxy & Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if they serve pupachinos over here. Wow, if not we are on our way over to your house.Cute!!
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to finally enjoying the sweet elixir that is Starbucks whip cream. I think I just drooled on the keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh!
    this is the cutest post ever!
    penny continues to touch all of our hearts everyday!
    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sal,
    Let me tell you something, I was BATSHIT crazy for that stuff. It was awesome! Don't worry about the mamas boy, he gets his fair share of whippy shots, secretly from me at home. He can't handle the fame of receiving fans outside Starbucks. Aren't Brittes ears crazy? She has like 35 positions she holds them in.

    Hi Pearl and Daisy,
    We asked the barista at Starbucks what a puppacino, he said on the website they have pictures of dogs with whipped cream. So that's what we ordered. If there is something else like frothy milk, we are not sure. I recommend the whippy.

    Hi Minnie and Mack. Yeah, the milk mustache is a side effect of the whippy. Kept the humans real entertained.

    Roxy and Lucky,
    Next time your Mom is putting that white stuff on a piece of pie, demand some. Same thing. Or you could tell her they have delicious chia tea, and other non coffee drinks. I think she owes it to you to give you a taste.

    Benny and Lily, just ask for a small cup of whipped cream, although I would love to meet you for a puppacino anywhere!

    Oh Bellatrix,
    It is a sweet, sweet, dream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wilma I think you may have whippy problem! lol ;)

    But you look gorgeous with your batshit crazy eyes haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD OMD OMD I am sooo jealous!

    "MOOOOOOOOOOOOM! TAKE ME TO STARBUCKS! NOW, WOMAN!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. my comment did not stay!!
    I am back!!!
    I wanted to say,, this is such a cute posty, and Oh i wish for one little drop of whippy on my nose.
    I know Penny is smiling from the stars
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails