The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brigitte is a Bad A**








OK, so at first I really wanted to be ticked off that Brigitte went on a solo trip to my beloved Dr Ericson for acupuncture and chiro treatment, while I had to stay home and babysit. But when I found out how Britte totally gave Mom the business, and embarrassed her, I really couldn't stay mad. She said she didn't think it was right either, that I didn't get to go.

From what I'm told, it started on the drive up to Bantam where the office is. We all know how Brigitte hates to ride in the back seat, and that ever since the day Mom picked her up and she got to drive, that's where she wants to be. So, she spent the entire ride trying to fling herself into the front seat. To the point at which Mom ended up unhooking her from the seatbelt. Brigitte was being such a distraction, and she was afraid she was going to choke herself. So she gave in.

Here are a couple shots of Britte cruising after her victory...














(nice Mom, taking pictures with the iPhone while driving, that's not dangerous)

So they arrive at the office and everyone is like, where's Wilma? Why isn't your sister with you?

Brigitte said she felt so bad, that when they were waiting in the exam room, and Mom was looking at a picture on the wall, she dropped a deuce! Not only that, but when Mom turned around as Kelly the tech was coming in the room....she stepped in it! Buahahahahaha! Mom was a doot foot! Mom shrieked so loud that the whole office could hear what was going on. That'll teach her. I bet now she won't even think of going to that office without me. Well, that is if she can get over the embarrassment and return herself.

Here's my bad a** sister checking out her work after she was put on the table...







So proud







I must say, she is much less gimpy after the visit. And after all, that is the most important thing. All the rest is just a gravy!

15 comments:

  1. A guess Brigitte keeps it interesting, huh!?! Brig looks so proud both in the car and on that table. Wilma, you totally seem right about this: I doubt your mom will go back without you. I think she learned her lesson!
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. Glad to hear that Brig is feeling better after her trip to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brig, you're my kind of girl. Be obnoxious until you get your way. Then take a dump as icing on the cake.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL BOL BOL oh my I am BOL.

    Way to go B! Mum is sitting here feeling totally horrified for your momma. Not me nope..... I am luving it!

    Luv a Bad A**


    Keep up the good work B

    WInston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, girl! Humans need to be put in their place from time to time. Dropping a poop bomb that is stepped in takes the cake!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers. She was not putting up with any thing short of the queen treatment. Way to go.

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  6. BUWAAHAAAHAAAA!! Naughty Brigitte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought it was just us that liked to poop in the vet's office. Total score that your mom stepped in it though. We prefer to make our poops as loose as possible and on the only rug in the place. Takes some scrubbing to get it out.
    Glad to hear that Brigitte is feeling better though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That Brigitte sure knows how to get wild! Your momma shouldn't be embarressed though-the moose Hannibal did all his ugly business right in the middle of the Camp bow wow before he began molesting other campers.

    Sugar the Who

    ReplyDelete
  9. You totally just decribed me sissy IzZY's visits to 'da vet and how hers behaves in 'da car-

    IzZY thought hers like you Wilma, butt hers seems to be like Brigette-
    Momma was crackin' up-

    Okays-
    me's gotta get back to me posty-
    laters,
    Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brigitte, you totally rule. I have never done that! I am so impressed. Keep up the good work.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy your blog. My pup did the same thing and the Receptionist said "Well, when ya gotta go, you gotta go."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Chica Mala Brigitte!!!
    You rule Briggie!!!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Style points on that one! Bahahaha. And are we really suprised? You don't tell a pug she can't ride in the front seat without consequences.

    Kitty and Coco

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wilma, clearly all of this happened b/c your sister didn't allow you to come with. Your mom will remember that next time and she will over-ride Brigitte's wishes. I mean, really, I think she deserved it, right? She didn't even fight for you!

    (And Brig, if you're reading this, I once dropped one in the pet store and it was HILAAAAAAAARIOUS! Kudos to you, girl!)

    Ha ha ha, I can't stop laughing about Brigitte trying to fling herself in to the front seat.

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails