The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Monday, January 3, 2011

Holy Crap! It's My Blogoversary



I can hardly believe I have been at this blogging thing for a whole year. It feels like just a minute ago I was performing mind control exercises on my Mom to get her to start this thing. At the same time, I feel like I have known all of the friends I have made in the process, forever.
So I went checking around to see how people celebrate this blogoversary thing.
I could tally up a bunch of statistics, but that would take time Mom doesn't have.
I could share my favorite posts with you, but I just didn't feel like it.
I could blow it off, but why would I blow off an opportunity to celebrate me?
I was getting dizzy looking at all the ways to commemorate the day, and then it dawned on me...

Maybe if I got a calender, this day wouldn't sneak up on me next year, and I would be more prepared. (fat chance!)
But I am getting a calender, plus I am going to give one away.
It isn't just any calender...
It is my meetup calender.
It stars me, Brigitte, Sluggo and my man Murphy and his bro Duke.


That's them on the cover.

I am sure most of your parents have a calender already, but what's another pug calender among friends?
Plus, I will even pawtograph it!

So leave a comment and consider yourself entered.
I think I will draw a winner on Friday.
If you simply can't wait to win one you can go here.
any profit from the sale of the calender goes to pug rescue


20 comments:

  1. OMG, you all are famous being on a calendar and stuff. Pretty amazing.

    And happy anniversary!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap! We just realized we missed OUR blogoversary! Thanks for reminding us! What a cool year it's been. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! just another excuse to post pics of the pugs all over the house and office.

    happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP! Happy Blogoversary!

    I had no ideer that you were FAMOUS cover models!!!! SO cool!!!!

    We are of the opinion that one can NEVER have too many Pug calendars!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh....Ooooh. Wilma we would like to be entered. You have only been at the blog for a year...wow...that surprises us as you seem like such a pro!
    Rocketh on Wilma! (and Brigitte and Sluggo)
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Blogoversary!
    What a great way to share it with your readers.
    There can never be too many pug pictures around the house.

    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how furry exciting!
    Happy, Happy blogoversary!
    Glad to hear you've been blogging for a whole year :)

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary AND Happy New Year!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your holy crap blogaversary!!
    Benny & Lily
    Pee S. Your header is hysterical

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary!!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blog Versary Wilma
    We are so happy to be a part of your world
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blogoversary, Wilma!
    Now you are a model? What fun.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm...(clearing throat la, la, la...me..me..me)
    Happy Blogoversary To You...Happy Blogoversary To You, Happy Blogoversary Dear Wilma ... Happy Holy Crap Blogoversary to YOU!
    Hugs and Smiles,
    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blogoversary! This calls for extra treats, be sure to hit your Mom up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ms. Wilmas! Sorry for take'uns so long to get back to you on this ones...hu-moms been stressed...what's new pussy cat on that one...anywho...JD & Max's e-mail is schnauzerandschnauzer(at)googlemail(dot)com
    That way you can send them their special awardy.
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Sunflower Sisters
    Gracie, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love 'da pho-toe header!!! hee hee

    HaPpY BloGGyversary Wilma!!!!!!
    (and Sluggo and Brigs..snorts)

    Some of Josie favorite postys on our bloggy include you~
    hee hee
    (Member 'da eye chart posty)
    Same wits IzZY!!
    her Sunflower posty when yous on vacation~
    Yous a great inspiration and great furiend~


    We look forward to lots more and love yous guys!!
    hugs,
    Josie &
    IzZY (hello)
    TriXie and Anakin Man

    pee-s
    put us in for 'dat calendar peese!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails