The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Sunday, January 9, 2011

We Have a Winner



Hi friends. I know I said I would pick a winner for my calender on Friday, but when I heard about Stubby, I was just too blue.
But, here we are over a week into the new year and someone
out there is going days without their new calender.

Because I just wasn't in the mood to get fancy with choosing a winner, I left it up to Random.org.

Before I get to the results, I would like to show you the months featuring me and my peeps...

First of all, we have my boys Murphy and Duke in the month of March


Aren't they handsome? Imagine, one of you will get to stare at those manly mugs for a whole month.
Their Mom is the one who put all the work into creating the calender.

Next up, April's beauty Brigitte



Since I am up top, first (naturally) representing the month of  October, the last one to show you is Sailor Sluggo for August...



So, with no further pomp and circumstance, I announce the winner of the 2011 Hartford Pug Meet up Calender starring moi is

Benny and Lily from Doggy Days!!!
Looks like there's going to be some curly tail in the house this year.
Congratulations guys. Have your Mom contact my Mom and we will get this right out to you.

8 comments:

  1. Holy shmollies!! We won a calender of the puggy extravaganza. We are so exciting. Ya know we are all related some how, snorts, stinky gasers, snoring..THANK YOU!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Benny and Lily!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay fur Benny and Lily!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to Benny and Lily
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Benny, Congrats Lily! What an awesome calendar for sure.

    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Wilma,

    We saw this beagle on Cuteoverload. He's totally cramping your style!

    http://cuteoverload.com/2011/01/11/science-gone-haywire/

    Klaus & Natty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Benny and Lily!!

    What cute pho-toes~

    hugs,
    Josie, IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails