The musings, antics and general escapades of a royal pug and her minions.
Two humans, and two more pugs

our fabulous friends

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shopping Extravaganza



In order to prepare for our New Years Eve party, we needed to do some shopping first.
So off we headed to my Agway.
I say my Agway because I have been going there for nearly 10 years now. Everyone knows and loves me.
And I love them.
Not only do they fill my cart with lots of yummy and fun items, but they have treats behind the counter.
I get them on demand!


I typically play it cool, but Brigitte can barely contain herself.


 Mom and Dad had already procured our Angus ground sirloin from the butcher for our special dinner, but we needed our regular kibble too.
It was on sale!



"Hmmmm, I will take a 50 lb bag, and whatever the others are having"

Then it was off to the toys and treats!



So many to choose from.


The parents weren't on board to pick up a years supply, so we just picked one.




"What's that I smell?"


"How about some bones?"


"Yes, chicken bites, definitely chicken bites!"



With our supplies safely procured, it was time to head home.
Way to start the new year!


14 comments:

  1. Wow, that store looks like a lot of fun! And you got to ride in the cart? Sounds awesome! We go to PetsMart sometimes, but since our mama is short on money we don't get to go very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like quite a shopping trip! I hope you got everything you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEEET! Cart rides ROCK!

    HAHAHA...Sluggo looks like a typical dude shopping in your header pic...totally NOT into it at all!

    Glad you got some new treatables to get 2011 off to a good start!!!!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pee S.

    I TOTALLY have one of those Mr. Bill stuffies! Aunt Sarah (Hank and O'Mally's mom) got it for me last year! If you bite his tummy, he yells "OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!"

    Holden doesn't like the real Mr. Bill....he thinks Sluggo is waaay too mean to him!

    Hey...is YOUR Sluggo named after Mr. Bill's enemy?

    Hmmmmmmm!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys were all "duded" up to go shopping in those outfits! Hope you got lots of goodies.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Sal,
    Sluggo got a Mr Bill toy last year too. He is afraid of it. He is actually named for my Dad. That was his nick name in college. But it sure is interesting how he doesn't like Mr Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the most fashionable pugs I've ever seen in my life! :-) Hope you had fun at the store!

    Paige & Simba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time you guys go shopping,, please take me along! You have so much fun,,, it would be like going to a movie!!!
    Your cart ride looks like so much fun! Did you see any sales? You know like 300 toys for the price of one? Or new clothes?
    What a wonderful way to spend the day!!
    Did you get to sample bones, and dog cookies?
    What a blast you must have had, and your all sooo adorable in the cart!!! Too cute
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word!! You guys must have had the best day ever doing all that shopping. We hope you got lots of goodies
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shopping spree! They look so happy and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ompugness, what a fabulous Agway! I loved seeing your shopping trip pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA HA HA! My mom can't stop laughing at Brigitte in her fancy pink coat. I guess I agree that she looks pretty adorable. I can't decide if I would rather run around Petsmart or ride in the cart - Hmm. I will have to try the cart thing next time just to see.

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant tell you how cute you both looked in that cart going shopping. i guess i should remember you like those chicken treats and bones.
    i loved that pink coat or jacket, you looked so smart.
    Love, Nana Gail

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails